free page hit counter

Saturday, May 06, 2006

2 year anniversary of the blog

It's been two years since I started writing on this blog. 209 entries later, this blog has turned into a hobby as well as a habit. The past year has been a very eventful one, filled with unanticipated twists and turns. Things looked so different last year when I wrote my one-year blog summary: the things I worried about then would turn out to be irrelevent; the place I wanted to be would turn out to be where I was; and the girl I had a heated argument with at the local Korean BBQ restaurant would turn out to be the one person who would make me happier than I've ever been. As I reflect on the past twelve months, I realize that I have very little control over the myriad outcomes which together make up my life. All I can do is trust in Him, and go along for the ride.

Thanks for reading. I hope you'll be back.

David

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 08, 2006 11:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to think what would've happened if a mug hadn't have started it all...cheers to you and your life in T.Dot and a big ups to funny hook-up stories. You two make me smile. So you coming to practice this weekend man?
-kizzle

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Reformed Jerk said...

I'm glad I met the west-enders. Quite the ride so far. This weekend, I should be free one way or the other. Looks like it's time to start up the softball diaries again.

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:30:00 AM, Blogger the theological toddler said...

Hey,

Congrats on the 2 yr blog thing. More congrats are due to your sense of peace, purpose, and friendship in TO.
Heading to TX in a week and a bit. I'll remember to behave because they reserve the right to bear arms there...
Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home