free page hit counter

Friday, May 06, 2005

One year anniversary

I just realized that today (or rather yesterday if you want to be pedantic about time) marks the first year anniversary of this blog. A year ago today, this blog began as a humble xanga page that I built out of spite to bypass the no-anonymous comment mechanism on V~'s xanga. I have subsequently moved the xanga pages to my current Blogger home and it's interesting to go back now and read my first entry. It seems I started this thing with no intention of making regular posts, but looking back now, I am glad that I kept a log of the past year's events. It has been an interesting year to be sure, filled with changes, challenges, and absurdities. Along the way, I've met some very cool people and made some great, new friends (you know who you are :-). I hope the coming year will be just as interesting. Y'all come back now, ya hear?


Your Favorite Jerk (1 year older, smarter, and wiser)

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 09, 2005 6:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeyyyyyy~......... -.-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home