free page hit counter

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Prose before hos

Tiff will probably blog more about this on her site later, but here are some pictures of her newly discovered hobby, t-shirt painting. I don't know much about the process except that it involves exacto knives, paint brushes, and ironing equipment. But I do know that I'm now the owner of a beige t-shirt that sports a bust of the Bard and the words 'Prose before hos'. The design is inspired by an exact replica of a shirt we saw on Busted Tees a while back, but truth be told, Tiff did make the stencils and letters herself from scratch. Good job, Tiffy!

Your Favorite Jerk

5 Comments:

At Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:19:00 PM, Blogger tiffany said...

thanks :)

i'll put up a tutorial when i get the chance. too bad i can't do it properly and take a picture of me exacto-knifing the stencil in the middle of lecture, eh?

wait 'til you get your birthday present though, i'm going to have to post a picture of that one on my blog. :D

 
At Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David,
I cannot find your email address again. But I'm driving to Toronto this Easter weekend, and it'll be great if you have time to meet up.
Grace

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 3:23:00 AM, Blogger gear-girl said...

Tiffy that's totally awesome!!! I want one!!

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 1:56:00 AM, Blogger mei said...

Can you please make me a Jessie Spano inspired T-shirt... i would wear it proudly!

 
At Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Blogger Reformed Jerk said...

Hey Grace,

Sorry I didn't see your message earlier. Looks like I lost your email address, too...oops! But Ted says you've got his number, so give him a call when you're in town and we'll try to set something up. You caught a break with this gorgeous Toronto sunshine this weekend. Have a safe trip!

David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home