free page hit counter

Monday, April 03, 2006

It's in my head

Okay, I'm obsessed with the Office; I know. It's getting to the point now, where I just laugh out loud sporadically during the workday when random quotes from the show pop into my head. Here's a list of some of them:

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."
-Dwight

"My maternal grandfather is the toughest man I know. In World War Two, he killed twenty men and then spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp."
-Dwight

"I am both a night owl and an early bird. So I am wise... and I have worms."
-Michael

"Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say, 'Hey, man, I love you this many dollars worth.'"
-Michael

"One time we were out and we met this set of twins and Packer told them that we were brothers and so you know, one thing led to another and we brought them back to the hotel and then Packer...did both of them. It was awesome."
-Michael

"You know what, Toby, when the son of the deposed king of Nigeria e-mails you directly, asking for help -- you help! His father ran the freakin' country, OK?"
-Michael

"Abraham Lincoln once said, 'If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North,' and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace."
-Michael

"Toby's with human resources, so, technically he's corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family."
-Michael

"Is someone making soup?" (this is said when everyone's huddled outside Michael's office trying to figure out who placed a steaming pile of dung under his desk during the night"
-Creed

There are so many others. I think this might be one of the most quotable shows I've ever seen.

Your Favorite Jerk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home