free page hit counter

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Queues

I know this is hard to believe, but I actually like standing in line for things. There aren't many other things you can do that allow you to literally turn around to see the progress you've made without having to do any real work besides simply being. But last night, I might have gotten too much of a good thing when I had to line up for almost an hour at the Air Canada counter to check in my one bag. The only saving grace was that I managed to catch my flight despite looking obviously flustered, and sweating profusely at the security checkpoint.

Back home for a couple of weeks now. MSN me if you want to chat, or call me if you're in Vancouver and want to do something.

Your Favorite Jerk

P.S.
The noise cancelling headphones were SUPER!!!!!! I managed to sleep through the first hour in quiet bliss. For the first time on a flight, I actually managed to hear the dialogue in the inflight movie...it's too bad it had to be from Russel Crowe.

P.P.S.
Tomlin, we're at Phil's house tonight watching the game. I'm not sure if you're in town yet, or if you'll check this blog before then, but if you do, call me or Phil, k?

P.P.P.S.
Do take good care of the bunny <3

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 19, 2005 11:09:00 AM, Blogger tiffany said...

oh, so "drowning" him again is a no-no? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home