free page hit counter

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Les coureur de bois

I remember learning about these guys in the fourth grade. Brave men who travelled deep into uncharted territory with little more than canoes and daring, they discovered new worlds unseen by men before them, and inspired generations of intrepid explorers after them. It suddenly occured to me today that I've always wanted to be a coureur de bois. Perhaps I don't possess the physical strength with which to portage a canoe with the same ease as a voyageur, but I certainly don't think I lack the courage :-p Surely that is a good place to start, no?

Your intrepid explorer

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 28, 2005 6:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*takes a deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ahem.

hehe, je blague. courage aplenty but hey, the day we venture our way up the Grouse Grind is the day before you go all out and brave the elements k? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home