free page hit counter

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Countdown

In 24 hours I will be in a room with three people who are more knowledgeable than me about the very subject I will be presenting to them. These people will then ask me questions for which I will likely have no answer, and they will furrow their brows--albeit ever so slightly--when I tell them so. On the plus side, in 26 hours I will not care about what will happen in 24 hours. By then my biggest concern will be with my still undone Christmas shopping, my packing for the trip home (I'm gonna miss the bunny and his friend :-( ), and sadly, my trip to the dental surgeon's office a week from tomorrow for my wisdom teeth extraction. Call me in two weeks. I should be in a better mood and better able to talk when the swelling goes down. Cheers, all.

Your Favorite Jerk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home