free page hit counter

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The following happens between 2:00pm and 3:00pm

24 hours to go before the big committee meeting to determine what I do for the next 6 months or 4 years of my life. If I were a television producer, I would make a show like 24 for grad students, following the 24 hours before a big committee meeting. There will easily be enough nail-biting suspense and Jack-Bauer-like outbursts to fill up 3 whole DVDs. Right now, I'm evaluating the feasibility of faking my own death to avoid the meeting. It worked for Jack Bauer--kinda.


Dee dee dee,
Your Favorite Jerk

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big ups man!! Congrats on the Ph.D business - work hard - I know you can do it...hehehe...peace out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home