free page hit counter

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Prayer answered!

I went back to the Nuthouse to finish up a hurried meal in preparation for a long night at the lab. But lo and behold, when I got back to my desk I found this email sitting in my inbox. Some times, you just know Someone up there is looking out for you. Thank You for answering prayers before I have even asked for anything!


Hi,

Good news, I'm not having the committee meeting tomorrow!! Last minute cancellation. The meeting was postponed to Nov. 3 or 4. I still need the results relatively soon because I'm going to the American society of human genetics meeting next week where I'm presenting a poster on this project.
So I don't need the results tomorrow morning. Later tomorrow or early Friday is fine.

Thanks again!

Isabel


WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I get to sleep tonight! BOOYEAH!!!!

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home