free page hit counter

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weekend of moving

The Chestnut era officially came to an end this past weekend when I moved all my belongings to my new home near Yonge and College. I hadn't anticipated a long move since I don't own any furniture, but I should have remembered what my old supervisor used to say about project timeline estimation: figure out how long you think it'll take, then triple it. The actual process of moving took well over 6 hours and required 7 trips in HM's car with Tiffy and Fred, whose physical strength is truly amazing. A heartfelt thank you to all of you!

I don't have many pictures of the new place yet, but right now there isn't much to see anyway because it's still very sparsely furnished. When the dust settles, I'll post another update.


Your Favorite Jerk

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:20:00 PM, Blogger tiffany said...

hey, you forgot to note that fred also had a bout of CRACKED RIBS when he helped you move!!! that man is a machine.


so now... party at dave's?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home