free page hit counter

Monday, November 20, 2006

Morose

My highschool English teacher once wrote in my evaluation that I was morose. I thought the old man was blind and let his assessment slide on account of his senility. Ten years later, I think I may have prematurely dismissed poor Mr. Olsen (who, by the way, was my favorite teacher in those days). Today, if I were to make a list of adjectives that suitably describes me it would include such as dour, sullen, sulky, and misanthropic. But if I were inclined to be concise, I would require only one word: morose. I hope, however, that if this blog is still around in ten years, you will come back in 2016 and read that my new one-word-descriptor is 'exuberant' or some other likewise cheery adjective.

Your Favorite Jerk

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006 2:30:00 PM, Blogger gear-girl said...

if you're hoping to get from morose to exuberant then ... yeah, it might take you 10 years... ;) try smiling a little more often. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home