free page hit counter

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A cut above

I finally managed to get a decent haircut this week. Apparently, the use of electric clippers is entirely optional; note to self: ask for a scissor trim from now on. Now I feel cheated that I wasn't made aware of this option before. Come to think of it, when I used to get my hair cut in Chinatown, there were no options. I was seated, shorn nearly to the scalp with electric clippers and shown the door five minutes later. Some things are worth spending an extra few dollars for. A decent haircut that doesn't take a month to "sort itself out" is one of those.


Your Favorite Jerk


P.S.

I read this yesterday, and couldn't help but laugh. Now that I read it again, it isn't quite as funny, but for those who still remember highschool chemistry, this might elicit a chuckle:

Jimmy was a chemist's son
but Jimmy is no more
What Jimmy thought was H2O
Was H2SO4

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:33:00 PM, Blogger tiffany said...

it definitely looks better than a "number one/two"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home