free page hit counter

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Air Farce

I went to a live taping of the Royal Canadian Air Farce last night at CBC's 10th floor studio on John St. This was the second live taping of a television show I've attended. I went to my first one--a taping of Jeopardy in Culver City, CA--three years ago, but missed the legendary Ken Jennings by mere weeks. I still wonder what could have been had I actually witnessed Jeopardy history being made in person. But last night, I witnessed another historical television moment of sorts: I saw the first ever taping of a Canadian sketch show in high-definition. I know this isn't something one tells posterity in old age, but it's something to hang on to, no? Alright, you win; it's not, but I still had a great time :)


Your Favorite Jerk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home