free page hit counter

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I done lost my mind!

I just spent the last five minutes staring at my screen while humming the Transformers theme song instead of finishing off my work so I can get home before midnight. I don't actually know the words to the song after "robots in disguise" because I grew up watching the show in Shanghai where the episodes were dubbed in Mandarin. Believe it or not, the Chinese title of the show was Bian Xing Jin Gang, which when literally translated means Shape Shifting King Kong--seriously.

Your Favorite Jerk

PS
I found a pleasant surprise on my phone today :)

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 26, 2006 4:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/thetransformers/thetransformerstheme.htm ...hmmmm...
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home