free page hit counter

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Looking ahead

This week has just flown by. Time flies when you're in the lab 10-11 hours a day, eh? Next week, when this blasted paper is submitted and I'm free from the constant burden of work, I'm going to relax. I'm going to sleep in. I'm going to make slow cooked soup with that ox tail I bought weeks ago. I'm going to watch all those DVDs I've rented. I'm going to read all those books I've been meaning to read. I'm going to write letters to people I've lost touch with. I'm going to eat chocolate until I puke. And I'm going to give Tiffy all the hugs I missed this week.

But for now, I'm going to figure out some Pearson Coefficients for my data. Ciao.

Your Favorite Jerk

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear things are gonna chill out a bit for u man...but maybe you might want to hold off on the ox tail you bought WEEKS AGO? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home