free page hit counter

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Welcome Fred :)

Two months after helping me move into the Maples, Fred moved into the complex himself this morning. I guess he can be my proxy-Tomlin for a couple years until his nomad bug gives him a bite and he's off to see the world. Welcome to the nicer side of the Maples, Fred!

It was a bit embarrasing arriving to help him move a bit later than planned this morning. I went to bed late last night and tossed and turned a long while before falling asleep. Getting out of bed was a bit of a chore this morning because of the lack of sleep, but my mind has never been clearer. The things I didn't understand last night are crystal clear now. I've just got to let things go sometimes--can't win everything, and some battles aren't worth fighting. Pick your battles, I always say.


Your Favorite Jerk

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 30, 2006 9:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey You!
Hope all is well and that you are enjoyin that new place of yours. Don't think so much.
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home