free page hit counter

Friday, January 14, 2005

Age regression

On my flight to Vancouver last December, I read an article in enRoute (one of my favorite publications) magazine about the new trend in collectible vinyl toys. Some of them look really amazing but the price tags were astronomical. Nevertheless, reading this rekindled the little kid in me and I've been interested in getting little vinyl figures and cool little toys since then.

Today, I found out that Hasbro has released a new Darth Vader Mr. Potatoe Head figure called Darth Tater (hehehe). If this thing had come out a month ago, it would for sure have been on my list. The pun itself is worth the sticker price, I think.

Your Favorite Jerk

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 14, 2005 5:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

darth tater. Surely such toys are backed by atkins or some low-carb fixation, convincing children to be stick to their diet and not be overcome by the starch side.

may the fat/protein be with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home