free page hit counter

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Say hello to my little friend

As many of you know I'll be moving to Toronto in August to start my grad studies. But before I leave, I have to find a new home for my stunningly handsome '95 Toyota Corolla, who I have lovingly named Corey. Corey is a good natured and fiercely loyal companion who will not let you down. Unlike many of his larger North American cousins, Corey is easy on the sauce, always sipping rather than gulping expensive gasoline. To be honest, I've really grown to love this little guy over the years, but I just can't afford to bring him with me to Toronto. So if you or anyone you know needs a clean, reliable and economical car, please get in touch with me. I'm willing to let him go for $6,500, but if you promise me you'll give Corey a good home and walk (errr...drive) him everyday, I'm sure we can work something out regarding the price. Here's a pic of the little guy (ain't he adorable?) and I've included some specs as well.



1995 Toyota Corolla DX
Automatic Transmission
111, 000 km, excellent condition
One local owner, no accidents
Owner is moving to Ontario for grad school in August

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 28, 2004 12:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, price change. I'm proud of you :P d~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home