free page hit counter

Monday, June 21, 2004

Bugmaster 2000

I don't like flies. I don't like mosquitos. I don't like moths. Come to think of it, I don't like any flying insect. But over the years, I've had to learn to live with them because my subpar hand-eye coordination did not give me the option of wiping these critters out of my home. All that has changed, however, because this weekend, I bought the Bugmaster ($4.99 at TNT). How does this clumsy tennis racket lookalike going to help me annihialate nimble flying insects you ask? Simple: Electricity. The wires that run across this racket are pulsating with a current that can fry anything thing it comes in contact with. I too was a bit skeptical of this device at first, but the moment I made contact with my first victim...er fly...and heard the distinct 'POP' sound made by the little sucker getting electricuted, I knew this was for me. I highly recommend this little domestic tool and for $4.99...it beats renting DVD's.

Your Favorite Jerk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home