free page hit counter

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The new season of 24 is breath taking!

I was going to write a little blurb to recap the past year, but while I was doing that I got side-tracked by the first four episodes of the upcoming season of 24. If you have access to bittorrent, I encourage you to go check them out yourselves.

The episodes start off a bit slowly because Jack Bauer has turned soft after two years of being worked over by the Chinese. But by the fourth episode, things get very heated very quickly. In fact, even though I had to witness the death of one of my favorite characters in episode four, it is by far the best episode of 24 I've ever seen.

Your Favorite Jerk

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:07:00 AM, Blogger divine.conspiracy said...

hey hey, don't ruin it for the rest of us... :) just kidding! I'm going to wait till next week to watch it, I think. Maybe.

 
At Tuesday, January 09, 2007 5:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first found episodes of 24 Season 6 is already out? I thought it was next weekend?

 
At Friday, January 12, 2007 1:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAHHHH man!!!! 24 is sooooo cool this season6 with lots of explosive action. Who knows maybe LA really will blow up this time.

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Matt said...

i don't think anything surprises me on tv anymore =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home