free page hit counter

Friday, February 10, 2006

Whine

Okay, I know I've been whining a bit lately about how much work I've got lined up, but this is seriously getting ridiculous. I went over the contract today for the workshop next week, and instead of only having to be there for a couple hours everyday, I'm expected to be there from 8:00AM to 9:00PM every day, including the weekends. And now I find out that I have to give a 40 minute talk three weeks from now. Don't forget, of course, that I'm also taking a course which has promised to assign two more 35 hour projects before the end of this month. GAH!!!!!!!

On the plus side, those of you who know me well know that I post here more often here when I have looming deadlines, so expect to see a lot of me here.


Your Favorite Jerk

P.S.
Please be gentle when you see me in the coming weeks. My inevitable lack of sleep will most certainly reduce my tolerance for snark, whether delivered facetiously or with malice; so please try to tone down your snark levels accordingly to avoid getting back humorless stares. The real me will return shortly, I hope. In the meantime, please bear with my cranky proxy, for whom I apologize in advance.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:57:00 PM, Blogger the theological toddler said...

i want to see more posts during this time of stress and upheaval, you hear me? that way, i know you're letting off some steam instead of decapitating fools...although that is quite tempting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home