free page hit counter

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Size does matter

I had a few hours to kill after dinner this evening, so I went for a stroll in the Eaton Centre down the street from where I live. The last time I was there was during the frenzied holiday shopping season when crazed shoppers jammed every free square foot of space at the mall. This time, however, that sea of humanity has been replaced by a forest of 'Sale' placards outside every store. A healthy love of price reductions has, of course, been deeply ingrained in me through generations of careful Chinese upbringing. Unfortunately, this same Chinese heritage also means that I do not possess the physical dimensions required to take advantage of most of the sales items which were available only in XL and XXL sizes. I guess it pays to be fat amply fleshed out.



Your Favorite Jerk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home