free page hit counter

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mom's coming to visit!!!

Thanks to the Westjet/Air Canada seat sale that Peter told me about today, I managed to snag a return ticket for mom for $408 including tax. That is an awesome deal considering I paid $630 for a student fare back home this Christmas. Who says there isn't enough oil left on this planet?

So, mom's going to be coming next month for a week. I'm hoping winter will come a bit later than usual this year so I can actually show her around without suffering frostbite. And now, back to preparing my talk.


Your Favorite Jerk

1 Comments:

At Friday, October 14, 2005 7:13:00 PM, Blogger gear-girl said...

Your mom's visiting? You should tell her to bring along the newspaper clipping :D hehehe. Tell her I say hi :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home