free page hit counter

Monday, May 31, 2004

Red bean popsicle...mmm mmm good

Red bean popsicles were on sale at T&T today! 2 boxes (of six) for $7.99. I can't figure out why this delictable treat hasn't taken off in Canada yet. How can anyone not like this stuff? Don't think I can really describe the taste if you haven't had it before, but do try it if you ever get the chance. Oh, and I also found a Shrek PEZ dispenser there today that I'll add to my collection. That's two great finds in one afternoon. Almost makes the battle for a parking spot worthwhile.


Box of red bean popsicles and my brand new PEZ dispenser

Your Favorite Jerk

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 31, 2004 6:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cruel. two whole boxes and none for me?!

~d

 
At Tuesday, June 01, 2004 4:07:00 PM, Blogger Flami said...

All you need are Raw Dog popsicles and you'll be set!!

(JON)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home