free page hit counter

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mirror mirror on the wall

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI knew when I signed up for summer residence at the CNut that I may have to switch rooms because the place is being converted to a temporary hotel. It just didn't occur to me that this would happen so soon. This morning I was talking to the lady at the Residence Office and she told me (with a smile) that all the summer students would be consolidated to two floors of the building, and they weren't the floors I'm currently on. So, it seems the chance of my having to move in the next few weeks is quite high. But here's the kicker: when I came back from the lab today, I saw that someone had installed a large mirror on one of the walls in my room. At first I thought I had been robbed by some sick, twisted burglar whose call sign is a mirror left behind each of his scenes of crime. But a quick survey of the room revealed that nothing had been stolen. So, the only conclusion I can draw is that they are trying to pretty up the room for the summer travellers. Tomorrow I'll start packing my stuff.


Your Favorite Jerk

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 14, 2005 2:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the movie of all time. I personally like the line that goes smthg to the effect of "Remember, crazy, not stupid."
d~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home