free page hit counter

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Conference in New Hampshire

Waterville Valley ResortIf the last conference in Detroit was like spending a few days aboard a cruise ship, the conference in New Hampshire last week would best be compared to a weekend at a high-pressure, timeshare-resort sales presentation. In exchange for a week's stay at a comfortable waterfront condo with access to trails, bikes, canoes, and skating rinks, all I had to do was sit through four hours of talks every day. I won't lie and say the place wasn't beautiful, but by the fourth day I was ready to sign whatever they wanted me to sign so I could get out of there--I can only handle so much outdoor living at a time. In any case, I'm glad to be back in Toronto now for a couple weeks before I finish off the summer in Vancouver. Let's do something before fall comes and the green leaves forsake us for warmer climates.


Your Favorite Jerk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home