free page hit counter

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Cheap gas, cheap music

So this morning I get cheap gas (89.9 is cheap now...WHAT?) and I get to work with almost all green lights. An older song I liked was playing on the radio, so I decide to shut the engine off and just listen for a bit. I get out of the car feeling pretty good and then...BAM! I notice this 4" long scratch on the side of my car.

Now your favorite Jerk would like to ask: Why would someone scratch a car that is almost 10 years old?!?!??!?! If you have some kind of mental condition that makes you hate the possessions of others, at least pick a more valuable car to scratch. You will get more satisfaction out of having maximized the damage you can cause AND the owner would likely be able to afford it.

As it stands, all I can do is blog this anger out of my system. Oh yeah, I'm also giving a talk this afternoon...on what I still don't know...we'll see what happens.

Your favorite Jerk,
somejerk123

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home